onsdag den 10. september 2008

Scrap-a-mania - where my money went..


Dream street papers
Basic Grey - Offbeat
Basic grey - Dasher

I also bought some ribbons and paperflowers and some great retro christmas papers. And i think i spend about 300kr. Which is ok. We also saw this scrapbox,I have to say it got american written all over it. With the small houses we got in Denmark you have to have a very understanding husband to get one of these. And i also think that my supplies would only fill up 4 drawers. 

I have actually allready begun using the BG Offbeat papers. I took on the september challenge at Scrapsisters.dk . So i can't show my LO here yet, but you can see it here remember to vote for me :-)

And a sad story (for me). I have to go to the dentist today i broke a tooth yesterday, and luckily for me it its a tooth which i, a couple a years ago, got a root canal in (isn't that what it is called when they kill the root?), because of that i'm not in that much pain. All though my pocket is going to hurt when i have to pay for the crown the have to put on it (5000-7000kr) I could go on a two weeks vacation for the money or pay half on the camera a really want to buy, but no it all goes to one little tooth in the far back of my mouth (do i really need it?)

1 kommentar:

julochka sagde ...

that scrapbox is almost obscene! tho' i could probably go a ways to fill it!

love the BG papers! gotta check those out.