torsdag den 18. september 2008

All the things i should be doing...

I'm sitting here eating springrolls and drinking coke, relaxing, browsing the net. Before that I organized all my scrap papers by colour. Before that i scrapped a little, (can't show you yet, it was another one for Dreampapers ) And before that i send of my son to kindergarden, and my Brian for work...and look at the time! In an hour and a half i have to go pick up Benjamin and have i done any of the things i had planned? No - not even close. So this is my to do list for the rest of the week:

1. Homework: Make sketches for a painting, actually a paraphrase - im not sure if it is called that in english, but what it means for me is that i have to take a well known painting and then either use the same motif, expression og method and create a new picture.
like this:

This is the picture i chose:
I'm still not sure what to do with it.

2. Study for the my written drivers test, which is just around the corner (and I am sorry to say, I really suck at i)

3. Find a subject for my bachelorpaper - I am think digitally photography - but i do not know what to do with it. - And I'm meeting my teacher tuesday to talk about it...

4. Saturday I have yet another weeding assignment  - which will take most of that day.

5. Sunday - my mother-in-law is comming for a visit! (!!!)

And i had actually hoped that i would have gotten some cleaning done, and maybe baked a cake or bread for when my best friend and her children a visiting this afternoon...but i guess not!

I will finish this post of with a really sweet picture of Benjamin playing in his (tiny) room:

1 kommentar:

smauge sagde ...

Can't wait to see what you do with the Van Gogh!