1. Homework: Make sketches for a painting, actually a paraphrase - im not sure if it is called that in english, but what it means for me is that i have to take a well known painting and then either use the same motif, expression og method and create a new picture.
This is the picture i chose:
I'm still not sure what to do with it.
2. Study for the my written drivers test, which is just around the corner (and I am sorry to say, I really suck at i)
3. Find a subject for my bachelorpaper - I am think digitally photography - but i do not know what to do with it. - And I'm meeting my teacher tuesday to talk about it...
4. Saturday I have yet another weeding assignment - which will take most of that day.
5. Sunday - my mother-in-law is comming for a visit! (!!!)
And i had actually hoped that i would have gotten some cleaning done, and maybe baked a cake or bread for when my best friend and her children a visiting this afternoon...but i guess not!
I will finish this post of with a really sweet picture of Benjamin playing in his (tiny) room: