torsdag den 4. juni 2009

I'v been gone for too long

It has been allmost 3 weeks since my last post so a lot has been going on. 
The 21st of may i went to "Livsstilsmesse på Ledreborg".
It is a really beautiful place, filled with lots of beautifull things (very overpriced things). The weather was ok, but not great, so i didn't take that many pictures. 
The carnival came to town, and Benjamin had his very first ride in the bumper cars. 
...and his very first ride down the big slide - the girl next to him is my best friends daughter, Kamille.


In-between all this i had to prepare for my art exam. Which meant making two Red ridinghood collages. In the process i learned (my self) how to embroider, I'm not sure I'm doing it right, but I am pretty satisfied with the result - see pictures below.



Yesterday was exam day, so i put up all the art work i have made in class for the past two years.
...and the exam project.

This is my Jim Houser paraphrase (yes also Red ridinghood)

The whole thing!

I past the exam, not greatly, but I'm ok with the grade.

Today we are going to a summer-party at the kindergarden! So i have just baked 40 pigs in a blanket...

1 kommentar:

julochka sagde ...

you did great on teaching yourself to embroider!

and love the display of all of your work--that must have been fun for you to see it all together as well!

and yay for passing your exam!